Canadian tries British puddings

Thoughts from Alanna…

It’s time. I finally get to try British puddings. As a Canadian living in England, I actually haven’t had that many puddings so now’s my chance!

“Pudding” in Canada usually means a specific type of treat called pudding, where in the UK it seems to be used for a variety of desserts. Language is weird.

A lot of people have said that these are just gross store-bought puddings and homemade homes are much better. You’re right! But the idea of “Eat This” series ┬áis just to try food at the supermarket that regular English people eat. Nothing fancy.

Hope you enjoy!